Financial advising is not about selling. It’s about helping others prepare for the risks that we all face and being there when they need it most. The need for advisors has never been greater. Those who enter this industry and establish their practices over the next several years will be in an ideal position to make an incredible difference to society and to build a very bright future for themselves.
Colorado Financial Advisors is currently seeking qualified and dedicated individuals to join our team.
We are in search of qualified candidates for following:
• Career Agent
• Producer (brokerage) Agents
• Associate General Agent
Comprehensive Product Portfolio
Our primary carrier, Ohio National Financial Services, through its affiliated insurance companies (The Ohio National Life Insurance Company and Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation), markets a variety of insurance and financial products in 47 states (all except Alaska, Hawaii and New York), the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, with subsidiary operations in Santiago, Chile, including:
- Individual & group life insurance
- Individual & group disability income insurance
- Individual annuities
- Group annuities
- Broker/dealer services
Ohio National Financial Services is the marketplace name for the affiliated companies of The Ohio National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Originally founded as a stock company in 1909, Ohio National converted to mutual company status in 1959. In 1998, Ohio National reorganized as a mutual insurance holding company. The mutual insurance holding company is Ohio National Mutual Holdings, Inc.; the intermediate holding company is Ohio National Financial Services, Inc. Ohio National celebrated a century of service to its policyholders in 2009. To view Ohio National’s historic timeline (1909-2009), click the “Timeline” link in the left navigation.
- The Ohio National Life Insurance Company (ONLIC), a wholly owned stock subsidiary
- Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation (ONLAC), a wholly owned stock subsidiary of ONLIC
- Ohio National Equities, Inc., a wholesale broker/dealer
- The O.N. Equity Sales Company, a retail broker/dealer
- Ohio National Investments, Inc., investment adviser to Ohio National Fund, Inc.
2016 annual report to policy owners can be viewed here:
Ratings as of December of 2016
- Ohio National consistently receives high marks for financial security and claims-paying ability from major independent analysts.
- Standard & Poor’s: “A+” (December 2016) fifth-highest rating on a 21-part scale
- A.M. Best: “A+ Superior” (August 2016) second-highest rating on a 16-part scale
- Moody’s: “A1” (October 2016) fifth-highest on a 21-point scale
Note: Prior sales experience is not necessary, but you will be required to obtain all licenses necessary and attend sales and industry training. Ohio National agents are independent agents and are not employees of Ohio National or Mike Nekoorad.
Contact me for more information at Mike.Nekoorad@Coloradofa.com
1. Mike Nekoorad CFP® is Securities Licensed in: California and Colorado, Insurance Licensed in: California, Colorado, Florida, Montana, Texas, Oklahoma. Advisory Licensed in: California License#834770, Colorado.
Securities offered through The O.N. Equity Sales Company. Investment Advisory Services offered through O.N. Investment Management Company.
Member FINRA /SIPC. One Financial Way Cincinnati, Ohio 45242. 513.794.6794.
Insurance and annuity products issued by the Ohio National Life Insurance Company and Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation.
All ratings information is according to reports published on www.standardandpoors.com, www.ambest.com/ratings and www.moodys.com/insurance. Ratings are accurate as of 11/01/2015. For the most current ratings, see www.ohionational.com
Insurance and annuity products issued by The Ohio National Life Insurance Company and Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation.